Spiritual Wisdom on Life After Death
“Life and death really have no border; it’s all part of the continuum of life.”
– Harold Klemp
Unlocking Your Sacred Puzzle Box, Mahanta Transcripts, Book 6, p. 69
We’ve all had loved ones die. And we likely have questions about death. What happens when one dies? Where do we go? Is there really a heaven?
This discussion will help answer many of these questions, as well as an opportunity to …
- explore the eternal nature of you,
- gain new perspectives on what happens when someone dies,
- discover spiritual tools to help you meet departed loved ones,
- share your spiritual experiences with life after death, and
- learn spiritual tools and techniques to explore the secrets of life after death.
Come join this enlivening discussion that offers a relaxed setting for exploring spiritual truths and how we live them. You are warmly invited to join us in sharing your spiritual insights and experiences, ask questions, or just listen.